POST OPERATIVE PHYSIOTHERAPY
The success of your surgery doesn't end at the operating theater. More often than not, you would have to undertake a rehabilitation program to optimize your results.
At Movinglives Physiotherapy, we are happy to assist you in your post-operative care. Our physiotherapist are familiar with the treatment protocol prescribed by most orthopedic surgeons. We are also happy to liaise with your surgeon to determine any specific requirements based on your individual surgery.
Common surgeries requiring post operative physiotherapy
Spine (Neck and Back)
- Disectomy, Micro-disectomy, Laminectomy, Nucleoplasty, Spinal fusion
- Rotator cuff repair, Acromioplasty, Shoulder reconstruction, Bankart repair, Manipulation, Fracture
- Tennis elbow release, Golfer's elbow release, Fracture
Hand and wrist
- Carpal tunnel release, Tendon release, Fracture
- ACL and ligament reconstruction, Knee arthroscopy, Knee replacement, Meniscus repair, Chondroplasty, Lateral release, Fracture
- Hip replacement, Hip arthroscopy, labral repairs, Fracture
Foot and Ankle
- Ankle reconstruction, Achilles tendon repair, Ligament repairs, Ankle arthroscopy, Bunionectomy, Fracture